Dive now and work later!
The only diving center located in the heart of the Isola Bella nature reserve, the Nike Diving Center enjoys a privileged position for the beauty of the landscape on one of the best-equipped beaches on the Taormina coast. But it is in the various diving possibilities that the Diving Center diversifies with a series of fascinating proposals.
The sites can be reached in 5 minutes by boat. As for diving baptisms, they take place directly in the reserve, which gives beginners the opportunity to appreciate all the fauna and flora of the Mediterranean without the stress of sailing. Finally, the reserve’s hotel infrastructure, beaches and restaurants can be an opportunity for pleasant relaxation between two dives as well as ideal for non-divers.
On the beach where the center is located, the following activities are accessible:
- Exploration of the nature reserve with fins-mask-tube (material available in the center).
- Boat excursion: Blue Caves, the bay of the Sirens; Capo Taormina and Isola Bella.
- Relax in the different beaches and restaurants.
- “doing-nothing” on the public beach.
- Guided tours of Isola Bella.
The equipment park
The Nike Diving Center offers its customers the latest equipment of professional quality.
- 30 mares and scubapro BCDs of all sizes, including ‘Baby’ ones for the little ones
- 30 regulators mares and scubapro with octopus.
- 40 5-millimeter wetsuits and 30 3-millimeter undersuits for those who suffer from the cold.
- 50 Cressi mares and Technisub masks.
- 50 pairs of fins of all sizes, with strap or foot pocket.
- 35 cylinders from 5-10-12-15-18 bi and single din and int.
- The boats: two rafts, the dive sites being close to the diving, these boats are ideal.
Divers who have their own equipment can leave it at the center for free during their stay.
The diving center carries out regulators review and ultrasonic cleaning.